Global Markets - Finance Change - Manager - Investment Bank - Singapore - 12m Contract
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- To ensure user requirements are documented clearly in the form of Business requirement documents.
- To ensure proper translation of business requirement document in to Functional specification document.
- To obtain and record approvals received from users on the business requirements.
- Effectively communicate project expectations to technology team members and work closely on implementations.
- Provide test cases and actively participate in User acceptance test and ensure closure of open findings in a timely manner.
- Clearly document and record user acceptance sign offs.
- To highlight potential risks that arises impacting the scope, time and cost of the project on a real time basis to Project managers and stake holders as appropriate
- Liaise and maintain cordial working relationship with project peer group on an ongoing basis.
- Comply with Group policy requirement on project management.
- Industry experience of 6-8 years on a similar capacity required.
- Strong understanding of Financial Markets Products in a Finance environment is essential
- Working experience in a Product Control Function, particularly Daily PL production, across a range of Financial Market products is essential.
- Working Knowledge on Ms Office suite of products.
- Resilient, Enthusiastic & Result Oriented; a change driver who challenges the status quo in a creative manner.
- Adept at handling multiple tasks at once and within an extremely deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to work within a highly matrixed and fast-paced environment
- Excellent communication skills and presentation skills, both oral and written.
- Strong track record of delivering projects which are multifaceted.
- Ability to demonstrate the Bank's values in achieving objectives
Please apply through the link or send your latest CV to email@example.com.
EA License No.: 15S7496 | CEI Reg No.: R1437484