Adviser Assistant, Advice, Wealth Management - Brisbane
- Permanent & Contract opportunities
- Great opportunity to join the Macquarie Wealth Team
As an Adviser Assistant, you will provide high quality support to our experienced Wealth Advisers.
Key responsibilities include,
- assisting advisers and clients with administrative support
- establishing and maintaining relationships with clients and other areas of the bank
- responding to client/adviser requests in a timely and efficient manner
- ensuring a high standard of communication both oral and written
- supporting advisers with new applications, procedures, systems and initiatives
- updating and amending client records
To be successful in this role you will demonstrate knowledge of financial markets, products and industry trends and have high attention to detail. You will be able to work in a team environment and build strong working relationships with your peers to contribute to team goals.
- proven experience in an Adviser Assistant role
- the capacity and ability to take on a high level of responsibility to ensure tasks/objectives are satisfactorily completed
- the ability to work individually or as part of a team
- a high level of motivation and drive to commit to work related activities and goals
- excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- a high level of tenacity and the ability to solve problems effectively
- strong literacy and numeracy ability
- RG 146 (completed)
- experience with XPlan would be advantageous
This is a rare opportunity to support a high successful team of Advisers with further opportunity for career growth.
If this position sounds like your next career step and is of interest then please submit your application via the apply now button below or for any questions relating to the position, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Macquarie Wealth Management provides superannuation and insurance products, as well as stockbroking, financial advice, private banking, cash management and WRAP platform services. We deliver products and services through institutional relationships, virtual adviser networks and dedicated direct relationships with our clients.
Advertised: 25 Jul 2017 E. Australia Standard Time