Accounts Payable Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk. 2 month FTC- £11 per hour. Immediate Start. West End, Hotel.
Please only apply if you are immediately available and could start as soon as this week.
Your new company
A high end Hotel based in the heart of the West End.
Your new role
You will be part of a medium sized finance team, reporting directly into the Finance Director. You will be solely responsible for the purchase ledger duties:
- Checking, coding and processing high volumes of invoices daily
- Matching P O with invoices on one system and exporting to another system
- Monthly reconciliation of suppliers statement for all 3 hotels
- Requesting and applying credit notes in to suppliers ledgers
- Raising and closing Purchase orders and also monitoring the authorisation of invoices.
- Daily communication with supplier either via email or telephone
- Creating BACS payments and reconciliations in different currencies
- Ensuring all documents are carefully filled daily
- Working with the managerial accounting team on a different hotel to bring their accounts up to date.
- Adhoc admin duties
- Checking and queries invoice prices with suppliers
What you'll need to succeed
You must have at least 1 years experience in an Accounts Payable role. A can do attitude with a willingness to focus and complete daily duties is what this company are looking for.
What you'll get in return
A 2 month temporary opportunity within West End of London working for a friendly team.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Please only apply fore this position if you are immediately available or have a short notice period.