A rare opportunity to join a global business based in Thame on a full time, permanent basis working as a Management Accountant. The successful candidate will join a busy and highly effective finance department and play a paramount role in its success.
With offices dotted around the world and a global client base, this is a great time to join the business as a vital member of the finance team as they continue to grow giving the right person scope to develop overtime as the business expands.
Duties of the successful Management Accountant will include:
- To develop and produce monthly management accounts, variance analysis and commentaries.
- To develop modules in SAP and maintain the integrity of the management accounts working closely with offices in Europe.
- Develop, maintain and produce product margin reports and dealer profitability reports with commentaries.
- Monthly marketing costs control reporting with variance analysis and commentary.
- To develop a database of data and management accounts for risk assessment reporting, working closely with the credit manager.
- Provide backup and support for month end and quarterly reporting to offices abroad.
- Provide backup and support for VAT.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
The successful candidate will be ideally ACCA/CIMA part qualified with strong management accounting and SAP experience.
A starting salary of between £33,000- £40,000 plus study support and a generous benefits package.