5 days left
- Level of qualification
A partner to senior finance and non-finance stakeholders with the key deliverable of providing commercial insight and helping to develop strategies to improve production profitability.
Well-established, Leicestershire-based manufacturer, making some of Britain's best known brands.
- Be the first point of contact for the FD for all areas of commercial finance
- Liaise with senior stakeholders across the business
- Modelling and scenario work based on customer requirements
- Identify and advise cost saving initiatives
- Provide robust and timely commercial insight to Directors
The ideal candidate is happiest when "on the shop floor" speaking with non-finance stakeholders and getting under the skin of the business. They are able to use their exemplary communication skills to co-ordinate data from many different areas of the business, analyse and model around this data and present precise commercial insight to the board.
As the eyes and ears of finance within the business, the successful candidate will be working very closely with the Finance Director, to advise and effect real change.
The candidate who is successful in this role, will be motivated by fluid, fast-moving projects and dealing directly with key decision makers
£250-£350/day depending on experience