Financial and Regulatory Accountant
Based in the East Midlands, you will focus on the financial integrity and delivery of all internal and external reporting.
The role is a broad regulatory/ asset reporting role.
This opportunity is with a Multi-national Financial Services Business based in the East Midlands. A market leader in their field they provide the perfect environment for customer service excellence and both Professional and Personal development.
The main focus of this role will be:-
*Assisting with the preparation of Management accounts on a monthly quarterly and annual basis including full balance sheet reconciliation.
*Ensuring the execution of external audits and the production of all audit information prior to and during the audit process.
* Monitoring and implement changes within Finance Team to accommodate new accounting and reporting developments for UK GAAP/IFRS.
* Supporting the implementation of regulatory reporting requirements under the Solvency II Directive for AEL
* Responsible for the production of the SII balance sheet, SCR, QRT's, SFCR and ORSA.
The successful candidate will be a :-
* Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or similar)
* Be an expert within SII reporting
* Have a working knowledge of UK GAAP and US GAAP accounting standards
* Be Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
* Have Solid analytic ability
This opportunity provides a highly professional Financial Services working environment with an industry market leader. On offer is a highly competitive salary and huge potential for career progression within a large group
This role would be perfect for a first time mover or a second time mover looking to progress their career and status within the market.