Purchase Ledger Clerk
Two Purchase Ledger Clerk opportunities have arisen for highly reputable, and dynamic business, based in the Weybridge area, with free parking provided and easy access via public transport.
A complex and exciting business, recognised and voted as a top company to work for. Based in modern offices in the Weybridge area. This is an exciting new opportunity to join a well established, fun and friendly team.
The Purchase Ledger Clerk roles involves;
- The Purchase Ledger function supports 5 companies within the Group. Duties to include but not limited to:
- High volume payments across 5 UK companies
- Daily BACS runs for one company
- Eventual involvement in 3 BACS runs bi-monthly for 3 other companies
- Ensuring all invoices approved from a variety of approvers across the companies
- Payments in multi currencies i.e. GBP/USD/EUR/SGD
- Posting invoices/credits onto Sage MMS, ensuring accurate P&L and Balance Sheet account allocation.
- Posting cashbook payments & transfers onto Sage MMS
- Correct posting of taxes, i.e. Duty/VAT/foreign payments
- Checking purchase stock invoices against pricing/volume data
- Control & reconciliation of petty cash accounts
- Staff expense claims
- Private mileage input & collection of monies
- Aged Creditors report analysis
- Dealing with supplier queries and ownership until resolution
- Raising purchase orders
- Ensuring costs are cross charged accurately to intercompanies
- Structured and organised filing of BACS/DD invoices for all companies
- The position is based in Weybridge office, however in the first 2/3 weeks' travel is required to our London office for training (travel expenses will be paid).
The ideal candidate for the Purchase Ledger Clerk role will;
- Have previous Purchase ledger experience
- Excellent time management/organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Experience in multi-currency transactions (NOT essential)
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Ability to communicate with internal and external stakeholders at all levels
- Team player
- Car owner/Driver (as its far easier to reach the offices by car)
The Purchase Ledger Clerk role offers a highly competitive package of £24-30,000, plus Bupa Health care, paid gym membership, bonus, and study support (if required)
Please apply for further details.