Finance Business Partner - Newly-Qualified ACA
As a result of increasing international expansion my client, a US Technology business, is looking for a newly-qualified accountant to join in a new finance business partner role.
My client is a US technology business with EMEA operations operating out of London. Recently they have grown through a number of large acquisitions and have now finalised the integration process. Following this recent growth they are growing their finance function and looking to bring in a newly-qualified accountant into a finance business partner role.
As the finance business partner you will report to the Financial Controller and support across month end, providing insight, and supporting performance reporting. Your key responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the month end process to provide accurate and timely reporting;
- Ownership for the production of the monthly financial reports including analysis and commentaries;
- Leading on thorough and detailed assessment of all costs and income recognition by partnering with departmental heads;
- Supporting complex areas such as revenue recognition, particularly in advance of upcoming accounting standards changes;
- Working closely alongside the MD of each entity, as well as responsibility for ensuring the companies are compliant with group requirements;
- Ad hoc projects when required.
As a strong applicant for the finance business partner position you will:
- Be a newly-qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA);
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of month end processes and reporting;
- Show a clear commercial approach and attitude with a desire to add-value;
- Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to engage with both financial and non-financial stakeholders;
- An interest in technology is highly advantageous.
The offer to the successful candidate will be between £45,000-£50,000 plus benefits. You will also join an environment committed to developing your skill-set and advancing your career with clear development plans for each employee.