Finance Systems Manager
4 days left
- Level of qualification
Finance Systems Manager c£50,000 Based: Bedfordshire
A great opportunity to lead a small team in driving excellence in finance systems in a fast moving and energetic organisation. It revolves around providing a great service to the business in resolving issues, supported key functions and driving positive movement and usage of our systems including our finance, purchase to pay, budgeting and planning tools. You’ll be managing key relationships around the business with senior members of staff.
Reporting to the Head of Transformation, key responsibilities will include:
- Owning relationships of systems providers
- responsible for a small team of administrators & Analysts
- Regularly assessing best practice and reviewing process
- Ensuring system support financial controls and governance
- Managing release/upgrade processes
- Liaising with key members of the business on usage and best practice
- Dealing with escalated issues and resolving in a timely fashion
- Ensuring documentation is kept up to date and relevant
- Managing a small team of administrators/analysts and driving leading solutions
Ideally you will be CIMA/ACCA qualified with previous experience of working with and supporting a range of Finance systems. Experience of BI tools and/or SQL would be a distinct advantage.
Send your CV now.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK.
CMC Consulting is committed to equal opportunities. We do our best to ensure that the wording used in our job vacancies does not discriminate against any individual in any way. Please contact us if you feel that this is not the case.
Apply for Finance Systems Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly