Financial Planning & Analysis Manager
Michael Page is working in partnership with a financial services business in Nottingham to hire a talented Financial Planning and Analysis Manager to drive more commercial decision making. This will be a leadership role supporting the CFO.
This leading Financial Services business has a strong local and national reputation and can support your career goals. With an international footprint, the business can offer high levels of exposure and autonomy unlike some of the other local businesses. The business is looking to increase it's commercial capability by bringing in a Financial Planning & Analysis Manager.
As the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager, you will be the commercial lead for the business supporting in all strategic decisions. This role will be embedded into the leadership team supporting the CFO and other non finance stakeholders.
Other duties will include:
- Monitoring and driving company performance through the development of consistent and relevant financial and strategic reporting
- Coordinate the end-to-end business planning process to ensure appropriate levels of granularity, transparency and supporting analysis.
- Support the production of the monthly management reporting packs.
- Provide insight and commentary to the board
- Provide analysis of outputs and results and preparation of executive and board financial
The ideal candidate for the Financial Planning & Analysis Manager role will be someone who has worked within the Insurance or Financial Services sector with a detailed knowledge of commercial finance and forward looking finance. The candidate will also likely be highly educated including a professional qualification (ACA, ACCA or CIMA) with the following:
- The ability to influence, challenge and impact business decisions
- Strong business modelling and analytical skills, including presentation of information to key decision makers & senior executives.
- Experience of preparing budgets and forecasts and providing analysis on results throughout the budgeting cycle.
- Supervision of financial analyst(s) to deliver results and take responsibility for meeting deadlines.
- P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Budgeting/Forecasting processes and reporting.
- Leadership Capabilities
This is a highly commercial role with excellent career potential.
The role will offer: £55,000 - £65,000 + benefits.