Michael Page Treasury are working with a well known FTSE50 brand who are looking for a new Treasury Accountant.
Our client is a market leader in its industry with truly global operations.
- Treasury process and systems control:
- Assist in maintaining the overall integrity of treasury related accounting records and data in TMS, supporting analyses and documentation of procedures
- Perform control aspects of disaster recovery for treasury back office
- Treasury settlements and confirmations for all treasury-related transactions
- Treasury accounting:
- Assist in the accounting and reporting of financial instruments, derivatives and treasury-related information in the financial statements and other reports for internal and external stakeholders (banks, investors etc)
- Manage accounting entries and hedge effectiveness testing for the AUD hedges.
- Treasury reporting:
- Development and production of Treasury back office operational reporting (eg compliance, errors, exceptions, audit trails)
- Manage EMIR reporting.
We are looking for a PQ/newly qualified accountant (ACCA, CIMA or ACA) with a strong understanding of controls, and a desire to to develop their technical understanding.
Ideally with 1-2 years of financial control experience with exposure to treasury accounting, possibly in a corporate Treasury environment, preferably with exposure to derivatives and other financial instruments.
General IFRS knowledge, with knowledge of IAS 39 and IFRS 9 an advantage, however not a necessity.
The package on offer is highly competitive.