Financial Services Tax Manager - London
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing, highly successful team in a Top 10 Practice. If you're CTA qualified and an Assistant Manager or Manager looking to take a step up, then this role can offer you an excellent platform for progression.
This is a Top 10 firm with an excellent reputation in Tax. Their Financial Services Tax team is arguably to most successful in the business and showing no signs of slowing down.
- Providing support to clients in the provision of tax advice.
- Preparing tax returns and computations in conjunction with agreed timescales; ensuring the efficient and risk managed delivery of compliance.
- Preparing documentation on behalf of the client.
- Supporting senior colleagues on tax planning and other ad hoc projects.
- Conducting detailed technical research.
- Assisting with the production of tax reports and reviewing documents.
- Acting as a point of contact on specific projects for any queries from the business.
- CTA or ACA qualified
- Able to demonstrate sufficient tax technical knowledge
- Relevant experience in a Practice environment
- Top 10 Accountancy Practice
- Excellent career progression
If you want to hear more, please contact Rachel Graham on 020 7269 2219