FP&A Accountant, Pharmaceutical, GALWAY
An exciting opportunity has arisen in the Galway office of a global pharmaceutical organisation. Working with the Financial Controller the successful FP&A Accountant will be responsible for providing in-depth analysis to Senior Sales Leadership within the Company. A Commercial type role, you will have exposure across the business and will be reporting to the global senior management team.
- Support month-end reporting and analysis cycle
- Analyze past and current trends in revenue & margins
- Monitor KPI’s, highlighting trends and analysing the cause of variances
- Understand Product Cost calculation and the risk factors
- Ability to prepare and analyse data relative to the needs and expectation of the users
- Manage the continuing development of the budgeting and forecasting cycle
- Proposal and development of continuous improvements using lean tools to existing processes and procedures where appropriate.
- Work with Business intelligence tools and dashboard reports.
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and provide input for KPIs.
- Develop financial models and analyses to support strategic initiatives
- Improve performance by evaluating process and making recommendations when necessary
- Education and/or experience equivalent to a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Qualified Accountant
- Ability to think creatively, highly-driven and self-motivated
- A broad knowledge of accounting and financial control principles and their business applications.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail in performing accounting tasks.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and organisational skills.
- Ability to work effectively under pressure to meet strict deadlines.
- Excellent Excel reporting skills and ability to analyse a high volume of data.
- Excellent computer and analytical skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge and experience of Oracle financials and Hyperion highly desirable but not essential
A very attractive remuneration and benefits package will be offered to the successful candidate.
If you meet these requirements and are interested in joining a growing organisation, please send an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Anne on 01-6797990 .