Due to ongoing growth and expansion, Page Personnel are currently recruiting for a Bookkeeper on behalf of a leading-edge technology business, reporting in to the FD and based from their local office in east Leeds.
Long established provider of innovative 'green' solutions to a nationwide client base of businesses and consumers. The business is going through a period of growth through constantly developing and enhancing its product portfolio.
This is an all-round position including preparing the management accounts to Trial Balance, processing Purchase Ledger and Sales Ledger, performing Account Reconciliations, plus providing assistance with standard office duties including stationary orders, admin and reception duties.
- AAT qualified or part-qualified (CIMA/ACCA)
- CIS experience is essential
- Experience in an engineering or construction environment
- Strong, confident individual able to work well with internal and external contacts
- Motivated, organised and can work to strict deadlines
- Experience in Pegasus would be beneficial
Up to £30,000 salary + 22 days holiday + bonus + pension