Credit Risk Manager (Retail Credit)
- Formulate retail/SME/private banking credit risk management policies and procedures;
- Perform due diligence for new products and credit programs;
- Oversee the daily risk management and performances of the credit portfolio bank wide and across the group.
- Degree holder or above, preferably major in Business Administration, Economics, Finance, Accountancy or related subjects;
- 5 years' relevant experience in banking industry with retail exposure/private banking preferred ;
- Sound knowledge of Basel Accord, regulatory requirements and market practices;
- Good analytical, communication and interpersonal skill;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.