Compliance Manager and Company Secretary
- Ensure Group's business operations being strictly in compliance with all the legal and regulatory requirements
- Handle full spectrum of company secretarial duties for the Group and subsidiaries
- Support the Board of Directors in discharging the Board responsibilities
- Organize Board meetings including preparation of minutes, resolutions and presentation materials
- Ensure Board discussions, decisions and resolutions are accurately recorded and, as appropriate, communicated and implemented
- Handle matters in relation to license/registration with SFC, AMCM, PIBA, HKFI, HKEx, Customs and Excise, etc.
- Draft operational manuals for each business activity carried out by the Group companies
- Draft and review legal contracts and agreements to cope with daily operations
- Examine and review viability of financial products from the compliance point of view
- Assist the management to mitigate all operational risks
- Degree holder in Law, Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Qualified member of ICSA/HKICS is advantage
- 6 years' experience in Compliance with Company Secretarial exposure, preferably gained in financial industry
- Well versed in Company Ordinances, Securities and Futures Ordinances and other statutory and regulatory requirements and good knowledge in financial products and commercial practices
- Excellent interpersonal skill with strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in both spoken and written English and Chinese
Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Compliance Manager
We offer competitive remuneration package to the right candidate. Interested parties please email your full resume with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com quoting the reference number in the subject line.
All information provided will be treated in strict confidence and only be used for recruitment purpose.