Asia-Pacific Financial Services People Advisory Services - Talent & Performance...
People Advisory Services (PAS) shapes and delivers the part of business strategy that depends on people. As a PAS professional, you will have the opportunity to work with global clients to understand and address some of their largest and most complex people-related challenges, and ultimately improve and drive valuable and sustainable business results. We focus on engagements that relate to performance, talent, systems, reward, mobility and analytics.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements, mentoring and formal learning. That's how we develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders, and in so doing, play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities. Sound interesting? Well this is just the beginning. Because whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
With so many offerings, you have the opportunity to develop your career through a broad scope of engagements. Working as part of diverse global teams, you will contribute to provide advisory services in relation to the following subject matters to our clients in the financial services market across the Asia-Pacific region, covering some of the world's largest multinational institutions, corporations and funds.
- Post-merger acquisition: participate in culture/organizational design, systems integration and change management
- Culture/Conduct: provide both qualitative and quantitative assessment of organizational culture and identify key drivers of it with a holistic and mechanical approach. Participate in risk function design, risk management and performance enhancement
- Transformation: provide large-scale transformation projects in system, IT and human integration, preferably in a centralized transformation project office playing a lead role on holistic change management, remuneration alignment and negotiations
- Robotics/Data implications: work from a human capital training integration, outsourcing and operational model/design perspective
Your key responsibilities
As a Senior/Staff Associate of Talent and Performance, you will be responsible for the achievement of business growth by participating in various talent and performance advisory projects, and maintaining strong working relationships with clients on a day-to-day basis.
Skills and attributes for success
- Meet or exceed EY's standard on work quality, client relationship management, financial management, and people development
- Provide high quality consulting advice and deliverables to clients, collaborate with clients to provide customized approaches to answering their problems
- Provide advisory services including change management, organizational design, business process transformation and outsourcing, and performance improvement
- Build long term client relationships and achieve high client satisfaction
To qualify for the role you must have
- A bachelor's degree with a minimum 2 years of working experience in leading consulting/professional services firms in adding value to client business results
- Proven project management skills in change management with financial services clients
- Strong interpersonal skills and able to interact effectively with both management and clients
- Excellent analytical and organizational ability
- Self-driven achiever with a value for teamwork, collaboration, decisiveness, and integrity
- Excellent command of spoken and written English. Cantonese and Mandarin will be an advantage
What we look for
What's most important is that you're dedicated to working with your colleagues as part of a high-performing team. You'll need to thrive in picking up new skills as you go, so natural curiosity, a lot of questions and the confidence to speak up when you see something that could be improved are essential. If you've got the right combination of technical knowledge and communication skills, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you'll be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. In addition, our Total Rewards package includes medical and hospitalization benefits, group life and personal accident insurance, annual leave and Mandatory Provident Fund and a range of programs and benefits designed to support your physical and social well-being. Plus, we offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we're using the finance products, experience and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
If you can confidently demonstrate that you meet the criteria above, please contact us as soon as possible.
Join us in building a better working world.