Senior Associate/VP, Credit Risk Management
A Global Financial Institution, with an established Credit Risk Management team in the Region, is looking to hire an experienced Senior Associate or VP into their Hong Kong office.
- Provide first level of support to local Credit Risk Management Departments on risk systems, data management, risk monitoring and referential processes.
- Provide support and training to enhance the risk awareness in the bank.
- Ensure the coordination of risk studies and provide support on RWA and PI analysis projects.
- Work with various external departments at local, regional, or Head Office level on analysing and solving risk issues.
- Develop and implement risk processes and tools to ensure the efficiency of risk monitoring, reporting and the quality of the risk information.
- Enhance risk management by industrialising risk processes and optimising work flows.
- Help devise scenarios and co-ordinate and conduct relevant stress tests.
- Coordinate implementation of IT projects and user acceptance tests for CRM related issues across the Region.
- Build and automate the production of risk reports and indicators for the management.
- Study, deploy and maintain an efficient communication platform within the Asia-Pacific Region.
- Review and implement Regional and Head Office risk governance and requirements on relevant topics at a local level.
- Perform the credit risk and system analysis of new products and activities in Asia
- To be involved in the post implementation review process and ensure that the relevant restrictions are imposed by the correct departments
- Bachelor's degree in Finance or related field.
- Possess strong computer skills (Word, Excel, PP, Access, VBA, and Business Object).
- Fluent in English (Business level).
- Good written and oral communication skills.
- Motivated, ability to adapt to and work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Ability to manage a team independently, set clear goals and meet deadlines.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.