AVP/Senior Associate, Group Financial Planning & Analytics, Group Finance
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Coordinate with Business/Support units to ensure timely and accurate provision of business information for Management presentations.
- Provide support for Central Operations reporting.
- Prepare monthly flash and actual performance analysis and reports for the Central Operations.
- Prepare forecast and budget for the Central Operations.
- Participate and take a lead role from MIS perspective, in RWA projects, for enhanced performance measurement and disclosure, with a view to align regulatory and MIS reporting.
- Perform analysis for staff expenses and computation of bonus accruals for DBS Group.
- Preparation of business unit performance based on economic profit and return on capital as part of the annual Compensation process for the Group.
- Participate in MIS projects to improve MIS process/systems where required.
- Prepare Operational Risk RWA and return on risk weighted assets calculations.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 to 8 years of experience, preferably in MIS reporting in international banks or Banking audit in large accounting firms or other financial services firms.
- Experience in forecasting/budgeting and MIS reporting/analysis.
- Experience with Hyperion tools and Essbase is a definite advantage.
- Ability to solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Strong teamwork and shows enthusiasm, initiative and diligence.
- Self starter and finisher with strong ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working in a high pressure and challenging environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.