AVP, Group Financial Planning & Analytics (Balance Sheet and P&L), Group Finance
4 days left
Group Finance aims to deliver world-class standards in reporting, financial planning and finance processes. We provide insights and analyses that help the bank make sound business decisions - whether in the areas of product development or customer profitability. We also provide capital management, business planning, forecasting, and tax and accounting advisory services.
The bank is also a certified Accredited Training Organisation (ATO) for the Singapore Qualification Programme by the Singapore Accountancy Commission and an Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) Approved Employer.
- Reporting of Daily Balance Sheet and P&L financials to management.
- Balance Sheet and P&L data analytics for the Group.
- Participate in Group Finance Architecture program, and drive various tracks within the program.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to ensure timely and accurate provision of business information for management presentations.
- Participate in other projects to improve reporting processes/systems where required.
- Degree in Accountancy or Finance.
- Qualified Accountant with 5 to 8 years of experience, preferably in management reporting in international banks or Banking audit in large accounting firms or other financial services firms.
- Experience with Oracle, Hyperion, Peoplesoft tools is an advantage (e.g. Power BI, PSGL, Smartview, Qlikview, etc).
- Ability to solve problems effectively and creatively.
- Strong teamwork and shows enthusiasm, initiative and diligence.
- Self-starter and finisher with strong ability to multi-task.
- Enjoy working in a high pressure and challenging environment.
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package and the professional advantages of a dynamic environment that supports your development and recognises your achievements.