2 days left
- Provide legal advice on the agreement / contract , circulars , decrees , transactions or other documents relating to credit and operational in Singapore Branch BRI to conform with the rules of law.
- Carry out the test on the plan policy / decision / BRI Singapore Branch transactions both credit and operational in order to conform with applicable regulations
- Carry out monitoring and follow-up evaluation on the test results against plan policies / decisions / transactions BRI Singapore Branch that policies / decisions / transactions are conducted according to applicable regulations
- Carry out the analysis of the impact of the policy / external regulations especially Singapore regulators to BRI Singapore Branch within the framework of the survival and development of business in accordance with regulation
- Responsible for the daily Monitoring of the KYC/AML/CFT and Customer Due Diligent.
- Maintain a good relationship with the Regulator and legal consultant/partner.
The candidates would preferably have degree in Legal/Management / Finance/ Business or its equivalent professional certificates with at least 4 years of experience in a compliance of bank and possess strong working knowledge of KYC/AML and CDD. Candidates are proficient in MS Office/Screening applications. Candidates have excellent communication skills due to need to communicate to management, the regulator and legal firm, fluent in English and one other Asian language (Chinese/Bahasa/Malay) would be an advantage.