Head of Compliance
4 days left
- Provide strong advisory to the business to ensure full compliance with regulations and global policies.
- Bring across strong expertise in business and regulatory compliance knowledge in the financial services sector.
- Provide a hands-on approach to ensure compliance support and strategic partnership to the business.
- Review new businesses / products to ensure initiatives are aligned with regulatory compliance.
- Keep abreast of changes in the regulatory landscape to ensure best practices in the market.
- Manage a small team and see to the growth and continuous learning of staff members.
- Partake in projects in the relevant context.
- A Degree holder with at least 15 years of relevant compliance experience in a financial institution.
- Strong exposure in asset servicing / custodian environment together with excellent grasp of the commodities market.
- Good command of compliance and risk management programme and methodology.
- Strong analytical skills.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills to engage different stakeholders.
Send in your CV today for a confidential discussion on this challenging opportunity!
EA Registration Number. R1110418
EA License Number. 16S8091