Analyst, Client On-boarding & Account Services (1 year)
- Internal Service Provider.
- Centralized Name Screening Team providing client screening service for all Front Office Teams across all BOS locations for new and existing accounts based on screening guidelines stipulated by Compliance.
- Key stakeholders will include Front Office Teams as well as Compliance.
- To perform Individuals/entities name screening using search engines such as e-Name checker, Factiva, World-Check, Google and Baidu as part of the Bank's Periodic Review Process.
- Ensure effective discharge of the screening requirement based on defined screening methodology and workflow.
- Ensure screening request are processed on a prompt and timely basis in accordance with defined turnaround time and maintaining a high quality of the screening request performed.
- While this job is focused primarily on Client Screening, successful candidate may be deployed to assist in onboarding of new accounts.
- Fresh degree holders or candidates with up to 3 years of working experience in a similar capacity
- Experienced candidate who are Diploma/'A' Level holders will also be considered
- Similar experience in private banking or retail banking
- Open to experienced staff looking for a more focused job scope