• Partner with the investment team based in our Singapore and other internal groups (Singapore and overseas) in GIC on tax and finance-related matters:◦Provide tax structuring support to real estate, private equity and infrastructure investments;
◦ Tax due diligence review, and provide finance and tax inputs on holding structures, legal documents and investment assets;
◦ Manage the finance and tax aspects of the investment holding structure including the review of transactions, and provision of statutory and management reporting.
• Steward of GIC tax risk management framework including tax guidelines, processes, and procedures.
• Participate in enterprise-level tax projects, to automate tax processes, reporting and analytics.
• Drive continuous process improvement to create efficiencies and support capability to business needs.
• Bachelor's degree preferably in finance, tax, accounting or banking. Professional accounting or tax qualifications preferred.
• Tax professional with at least 8 years of relevant work experience, of which at least 3 years will be in the tax practice of a public accounting firm
• Strong experience with cross-border tax experience.
• Strong team player with excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills.
• Keen user of emerging technologies and business intelligence tools. Experience in building dashboards and Business Intelligence visualisation tools such as Tableau is an added advantage.