Finance Project Associate (1 year renewable)
This is a 12 months renewable contract, at associate/senior associate level with a leading investment company
Your new company
You will be working with Asia's most renowned investment company, in a team of elites.
Your new role
As an Associate in the Finance Projects team, you will be responsible for:
- Handle set-up / maintenance of static and master data in systems to support the day-to-day operations of Finance team
- System / User Administrator for SAP, Concur system, DBS Ideal
- Perform / review reconciliation between systems to ensure data integrity / accuracy
- Prepare user guide and provide training / guidance to end-users on use of systems
- Assist Finance users to conduct first level investigation on system issues before escalation to IT for resolution
- Provide support in new project / system automation initiatives; such as project planning and management, documentation, gathering business requirements, performing UAT, etc.
- Develop and document Finance policies and SOPs
- Review Accounts Payables payments
- Prepare and analyse management reports to explain variances.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have a Degree in Accountancy / or ACCA and equivalent, and 2-5 years relevant working experience.
You have strong understanding of system logics, processes, controls, data flows and is proficient in Advanced Excel. System knowledge in Summit, Concur, SAP, SharePoint, Microsoft Dynamics, Cognos will be an advantage.
What you'll get in return
You will have the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders and recognized experts in the field, and receive full support from the team. This is also an excellent opportunity for you to build up your knowledge in Finance Projects and portfolio.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, email to email@example.com or click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.