Grade 7: M18/19
Standard Chartered Bank is looking for a Forensic Analyst to conduct forensic technology tasks such as forensic imaging, processing and analysis and eDiscovery management in the Bank for internal investigations. The analyst will be involved in the entire Electronic Discovery Reference Model (EDRM) lifecycle from identification to reporting. In addition to delivering this service, the candidate will be involved in helping drive our eDiscovery strategy.
The Shared Investigative Services team supports global investigations relating to serious misconduct, internal fraud, and regulatory requests.
1. Group role
2. Working directly with a team of 6 in Singapore, and reporting directly into Singapore
3. Reporting indirectly into Regulatory Investigations and Special projects team based in London
4. Assisting SIS investigators in Singapore, London and the regions remotely and on occasion travel will be required to assist in person
5. Also assisting the Legal function with eDiscovery and other business functions as required
Key Roles and Responsibilities
1. Project management and consultancy for investigation cases
2. Support investigators and lawyers in the Legal function (inc SIS) globally and on occasion other business units who need forensic technology assistance
3. Support Regional Forensic Support Analysts in the regions
4. Forensic imaging of computers and mobile devices
5. Data collection and collation from numerous Bank related IT systems and repositories
6. Processing and review of data in Nuix, Proof Finder and Digital War Room
7. Processing and management of review in eDiscovery review platforms including HPeD Autonomy and Veritas Discovery Accelerator/Clearwell
8. Assist with the development and use of forensic technology & eDiscovery tools
9. Assist with the development and maintenance of all related procedures, processes and controls and all associated documentation with forensic technology tools
10. Analysis of evidence
11. Follow and apply the Operational Risk Framework
Qualifications and Skills
1. 2+ years digital forensic investigative experience
2. Experience in eDiscovery platforms such as HPeD Autonomy, Relativity, Nuix will be highly beneficial
3. Excellent communication skills
4. Tertiary education
5. Previous experience in the regulatory or financial services industry
6. Knowledge of banking systems
7. Good working knowledge of MS Office suite
8. Knowledge of information sources and electronic evidence handling
9. Good judgement
10. Collaborative and team skills including diplomacy, empathy and a 'can-do attitude'.
11. Politeness, sensitivity and the ability to gently, but professionally stand your ground when needed.
12. An inquisitive and proactive approach to practices, procedures and specific transactions.
13. Personal authority and integrity. Independence, creativity, resourcefulness and resilience.
14. Must possess ability to assess risk, excellent interpersonal skills and multi cultural awareness and sensitivity.
* Degree in information technology, computer forensics or similar qualification related to field.
* CISSP, ENCE, CCE, CFE or like accreditation
* Foreign Language skills applicable to region
* Understanding of the key features of relevant financial crime compliance laws and regulations that affect the Group.
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 15/08/2017. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.