Deputy Manager, Corporate Finance
• Assist in financial and tax structuring for each investment
• Assist in scoping and reviewing financial and tax due diligence for each investment (when required)
• Assist in debt sourcing for new investments or refinancing
• Assist in reviewing and completing loan documentation for draw down
• Work with internal stakeholders to address cash flow requirements
• Track and monitor loan portfolio, including interest costs, loan covenants and reviewing refinancing needs
• Prepare or review quarterly investor reports
• Degree in Accountancy with minimum 6 years' working experience
• Prior working experience in similar work scope or in auditing is an advantage
• Experience in fund reporting or real estate investment industry or financing arrangement will be an added advantage.
• A self-motivated team player who is meticulous, organized and able to learn quickly, independently with strong analytical skills,
• A strong communicator with excellent stakeholder management skill and ability to work well with different functions and levels.
• Ability to multi-task and work in fast pace dynamic environment