Consultant/Senior Consultant Openings - Financial Management Advisory
3 days left
- Big 4 Financial Management Consulting role
- Interested in a career beyond accounting? With a diverse range of projects, we'll have you working with Australia's most respected organisations from day one
- We provide an agile work environment and a career that flexes to your lifestyle
KPMG's Financial Management Advisory division helps CFO's to deliver efficient and effective finance support to their organisations and truly partner with the business. Service offerings include: Performance Management and Reporting, Costing, Cost Optimisation and Efficient Finance Operations, Budgeting and Reporting, Shared Services & Outsourcing and Talent Management.
We're now looking to grow our team in Adelaide and have an opportunity for a Consultant/Senior Consultant. This is a rare opportunity to work with cross-functional teams to solve strategic issues confronting leading organisations and government agencies.
Your new role
You will be a key member of the team responsible for:
- Working with clients to understand and document processes
- Analysing financial data and building and supporting financial models
- Preparing for and participating in workshops and interviews with clients
- Preparing written reports
- Supporting business development activities including proposal support
- You will be part of our National team and a level of interstate travel can be expected
A Consulting or financial management background with experience in one of the following areas:
- Enterprise Performance Management, Finance Transformation, External Reporting and Budgeting, Process Improvement or Audit & assurance
- A minimum of a bachelor's degree, Finance or Business is preferred
- A good foundation of financial management and control experience
- An MBA or advanced degree is advantageous
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel skills (Excel Modelling Experience advantageous)
We offer rewarding careers for outstanding professionals, ongoing learning and development opportunities, a collaborative and inclusive culture, and flexible and agile work practices that focus on our people's wellbeing to drive innovation and entrepreneurship. We also believe that our business plays a distinct and vital role in helping solve important social and environmental issues; and use our unique skills and expertise to help create positive and lasting impacts for our communities.
We believe diversity of thought, background and experience strengthens relationships and delivers meaningful benefits to our people, our clients and communities. We are consistently recognised as an employer of choice for women, and our inclusive culture promotes the development of our people irrespective of gender, ethnicity, generation, flexible work status, family circumstances, sexual orientation or disability.
This is an exciting opportunity to be a part of KPMG and its ongoing success. So if you want a career where you can use your deep expertise to deliver real results, talk to us first.
Please apply for this position by submitting your confidential application online
Advertised: 28 Jul 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time
Applications close: 27 Aug 2017 Cen. Australia Standard Time