We are looking for an Insight Analyst to join our Analytics team as we creating and maintain a pioneering and world-class analytical capability to get a competitive advantage and to develop new market opportunities for BFS. As Insight Analyst you will work closely with the business on decision support, analytics use cases and innovation solutions to meet stakeholder requirements. We are building a world class data science team that is commercially focused and provide practical solutions that derive value.
You are degree qualified in Statistics, Maths, Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology, STEM disciplines; and have:
- Demonstrated experience in understanding business needs and translating these to analytics solutions
- Experience in customer analytics, segmentation, campaign management, digital and execution of use cases in banking or insurance to drive customer opportunities across in a retail environment
- Experience and exposure to best in class customer insights, loyalty marketing, descriptive, predictive and prescriptive analytics to inform and advise operational and sales teams
- Detailed understanding and hands on experience in working with an advanced analytics/ business intelligence products, technologies, platforms and solutions
- Experience in delivering business outcomes using advances analytics methods, modelling and or statistical techniques
- Experience working with and implementation of Hadoop, Hbase/NoSQL, Spark and Storm, Alteryx, Tableau
- Experience in handling real world large datasets through project work, internships or employment
- Proficient in some or all of the following techniques: Linear & Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forests, K-Nearest Neighbors, Markov Chain Monte Carlo, Gibbs Sampling etc., Evolutionary Algorithms (e.g. Genetic Algorithms, Genetic Programming), Support Vector Machines, Neural Networks, Deep Belief Nets, RBMs etc.
For further information or a confidential discussion please call Josette on 02 8232 0224
Banking and Financial Services Group (BFS) is the primary relationship manager for Macquarie's retail client base in Australia, New Zealand and North America. Products and services include wealth management, stockbroking and retail lending and banking solutions such as residential and commercial mortgages, investment lending, personal loans, credit cards and relationship banking to businesses and professionals.
Macquarie understands the importance of diversity and inclusion - our long history of success has come from being different. At Macquarie we value the innovation and creativity that diversity of thought brings. The one thing we all have in common is our focus on high performance. If you're capable, motivated and can deliver, we want you on our team.
Advertised: 28 Jul 2017 AUS Eastern Standard Time