Payroll Analyst £25,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits
Robert Half are recruiting for an experienced Payroll Analyst to join a rapidly growing business in Hambrook, North Bristol. The company has added 70% on to their size over the last 24 months and is looking to continue his growth for the rest of the year. The role is offering £25,000 - £28,000 + excellent benefits!
Supporting the payroll function, you will be responsible for consistent delivery of payroll analysis and administration, including processing, reconciliation and reporting.
- Support the Payroll team with all monthly processing tasks in a timely manner, ensuring system accuracy for the monthly Payroll deadlines
- Proactively provide suggestions for system enhancements and process development to improve the customer experience and increase compliance
- Keep up to date with Payroll best practice and HR Shared Services activities in order to be able to respond to queries effectively
- Promote compliance to process by educating and supporting Line Managers on Payroll administration procedures
- Respond to payroll queries liaising with the HR team where necessary
- Provide high quality reporting and statistics for Line Managers and Senior Management
- Prepare monthly KPI and absence data for Senior Management
- Reconcile payroll and pensions data ensuring statutory and company requirements are met
- Fully participate with and support the Payroll Manager, HR Shared Services Manager and HR Advisors in their co-ordination of any business initiatives that impact on Payroll
- System Administration
- Have responsibility for the iTrent Payroll blueprint ensuring the configuration document is kept up to date with any system changes and administer those changes as required
- 2-3 years' experience in Payroll
- Ideally experience of using iTrent but not essential
- Experience using spreadsheets
- Desirable experience of using SAP Business Objectives
- £25,000 - £28,000
- 25 days holiday + option to buy or sell 5 extra days
- Competitive pension scheme
- Discount in 7500 retailers
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.