Project Finance Manager
- Level of qualification
Robert Half Finance & Accounting are currently recruiting for a fantastic Project Finance Manager position with a large corporate organisation in Bristol. The role will pay up to £55,000 + benefits
A brilliant and rare opportunity acting as a Financial Controller/ Director for a business unit, the role is a very hands on and immersive position where you can add lots of value with a highly regarded company in Bristol. Travel twice a month (max) may be required.
- Be responsible for the delivery of quarterly forecasts
- To challenge and be a key contributor with business information to senior stakeholders and management across the business
- Present information on margin deviations, stock increases and be able to explain variances from budget/previous forecast
- Be responsible for the line management of a small team, and create a smooth reporting line into financial entities
- Assist project managers in their understanding of financial issues of their contracts so they may foresee financial risks before they arise and put in place adequate controls
- Analyse KPIs so that they maintain and improve business performance
- Be a qualified accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
- Have a background in project or cost accounting
- Previous line management experience
- Experienced in managing an end to end P&L - controlling experience of a finance department or business unit
- Have change management experience and be able to demonstrate times where you have brought value add into the business
- Strength of character with strong stakeholder management experience
A large corporate organisation in Bristol, located with excellent transport links making it ideal for those looking to commute from surrounding areas of Swindon, Gloucester and Newport. Due to the size of the organisation, there are many opportunities for growth and development across the business.
For more information, please call Paige on 01179 935 400, or to apply, please e-mail your CV and reasons stating why you are suitable to the position
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.