Group Reporting Accountant
We currently have an exciting opportunity in our Group Reporting department in Chiswick, working as a Group Reporting Accountant within the Group Reporting team.
This global, rapidly growing Consultancy company based in Chiswick is providing international businesses with driving performance, managing risk and future growth. From creating standards to assessing best practice and training people to work more effectively.
This company has a global reach operating in over 25 countries employing over 4,000 people to deliver expert consultancy to clients range from globally recognised brands to small, local companies across a wide range of industries and sectors, including Aerospace, Automotive, Built Environment, Food, Health care and IT.
As a key member of the Group reporting team, the Group Reporting Accountant role will assist in the
- Production of the group's monthly Management Accounts,
- Annual Budget and Forecasts,
- 3 year Strategic planing
- Annual statutory financial statements
- Year end group accounts
- Work with non-finance stakeholders
- Ad-hoc projects
The Group Reporting Accountant should have the following:
- ACA, CIMA, ACCA
- Circa 2 years PQE
- Multi-currency experience
- International Group headquarters environment
- Large practice exposure to Group accounting
- Ability to work under pressure to strict deadlines
- Well organised and with great attention to detail
- Excellent MS Office
- EPM or Hyperion would be a distinct advantage.
- Good technical accounting knowledge (IFRS and UK GAAP)
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral
The Group Reporting Accountant offers a competitive salary and bonus. 25 days annual leave, private medical insurance, an excellent company-contributed pension scheme, and benefits. In addition there is on site parking available in Chiswick.
Group Reporting Accountant - Consultancy Company