Finance Business Analyst
An interesting and varied Finance Business Analyst role offered on a 6 month FTC. The position will involve working with both project and finance teams across the Group to support the roll out of an admission system.
Our Client are a large global company and a major player within the Leisure and Entertainment sector.
The role will be responsible for the Finance processes and reconciliations in support of the roll out of an admission system across the Group. The successful candidate will:
Ensure the integration points between admissions and finance are understood and the solution designed, understanding processes and validating local requirements
Work with the global admissions project team and central resource to deliver robust solutions linking into existing finance solutions
Identify finance project dependencies and critical paths
Analyse, understand, document and implement solutions to integrate admissions data to the finance systems
Hold working group meetings and liaise with project stakeholders on an on-going basis
Work with local finance teams on test scripts, testing and acceptance criteria and manage delivery and transition
Ensure that project actions are carried out and project inter-dependencies are effectively managed
Identify and resolve issues and conflicts within the project
Demonstrates a continual commitment to safeguard and improve the cost efficiencies of the company
The successful candidate will:
- Be a Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA or equivalent)
- Demonstrate an ability to communicate and discuss IT related subjects effectively with the business, colleagues, internal and external, adjusting language as appropriate to suite audience
Demonstrate excellent analytical skills and problem-solving capabilities
Have a flexible approach to changing demands and be diplomatic with an aptitude for creative reasoning
- Have experience working in a finance department reporting and reconciling data, preferably for 2 years plus
- Ideally have experience working on cross-functional projects with Finance and IT to deliver solutions
- Have experience working with multidimensional finance reporting tools (e.g. Cognos TM1)
Our Client is offering the opportunity to work for an internationally recognised brand in a varied and interesting role with a competitive salary.