Financial Planning and Analysis Consultant
2 days left
- Level of qualification
Reporting to the Senior Manager of EMEA FP&A this role will help drive Business Performance through analytics and Business Partnering. Providing meaningful financial insight to the, P&L, functional expense results and key drivers of the business unit.
A global telecommunications company and leader in their market
- Professional Accountancy Qualification (ACA, CIMA, ACCA) with Degree level education or equivalent.
- Strong Experience of Financial Modelling and reporting.
- Experience of Microsoft Office Suite, with proven focus on Excel.
- Excellent Communication and collaboration skills across all levels of the business and ability to focus on the details in clear and concise manner.
Ideally, you'll also have:
- Experience in the technology and/or telecommunications industry.
- Financial Business Partnering experience.
- Understanding or corporate financial planning, reporting & analysis, costing methodologies and processes
- Solid working knowledge of Financial systems: Essbase, Smart View, SAP
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Knowledge of common business and cost drivers, financial statement analysis and deep dive analysis.
- Comfortable with working with large data sets, presenting key findings to senior management.
A competitive salary, strong benefits package and great opportunities for development in a growing team