The Finance Manager will act as a prime source of advice to the Executive Director on all aspects of financial management. They will ensure financial probity and control, whilst providing financial information and support operations and the decision making process.
The role is within an expanding charity who provide a variety of services within the local community.
As Finance Manager, you will support the charity with the following areas:
- Support with the financial management of the organisation ensuring compliance with the adopted rules for the Charity ensuring the statutory requirements are met.
- Manage all aspects of the financial and management accounting functions of the organisation.
- Produce monthly management accounts including comparison to budget.
- Ensure monthly reconciliations and control measures are carried out on a timely basis.
As Finance Manager, you will ideally be a qualified accountant or qualified by experience. You will have experience working in a similar finance role for at least 3 years with strong financial management and administrative skills. Due to the nature of the organisation and the current changes they are facing, you will have a positive and proactive approach to work with a commercial mind-set and out-look.
- Immediate start
- Part-time options are available