Property Credit Manager
7 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
Do you have experience working as a credit manager in the property industry? Do you have experience managing a team of 7 or more?
Our client, are looking for a Property Credit Manager to join their property management company on a permanent basis. Since the role is based in Central London, candidates must be able to commute to that location (accountancy).
The key responsibilities for the Property Credit Manager:
- Managing a team of 7 Credit Controllers
- Oversee rent, service charge & insurance billing processes with quarterly billing roll creating over 9000 charges, £45M
- Negotiate payment plans.
- Attend Client meetings, presenting arrears analysis for inclusive review.
- Set & monitor team's payment performance targets.
- Preform debtor reconciliations.
- Identify bad debts
- Monitor tenants in administration, liaising with Insolvency Practitioner
- Maintain processes to obtain monthly & quarterly billing sign off(s).
- Instigate Solicitors action in recovery of arrears / recovery action, Solicitors ( non-payment of residential rents) and CRAR (enforcement action for non-payment of commercial rent)
- Carry out team appraisals.
- Write/review policy and improvement procedures.
- Liaise with Treasury Team on misallocated/unallocated cash items and funding issues.
- Liaise with Client Accountants on income/ funding related issues
The successful candidate will have:
- Experience working as a credit manager for a property company
- Ability to commute to Central London
- QUBE experience (accountancy)
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team based in Central London at a starting salary of £40,000.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required Property Credit Manager experience as your application will not be considered.