Robert Half Finance & Accounting are recruiting for a fantastic opportunity for a Finance Business Partner working for our client, a large corporate organisation in Bristol. £28,000-£35,000.
Managing your own piece of work, the role holder will work closely with finance and non finance to support the delivery of strategic, operational, commercial and financial objectives of the business during an exciting period of growth.
- Business partner senior stakeholders and operations ensuring key milestones are achieved (co-ordinate finance and commercial activity across teams creating processes and controls, reporting and performance mechanisms to drive business performance)
- Be responsible for financial controls (including reporting, MI, treasury and cash management)
- Manage budgeting and forecasting process
- Be a key member of the finance and commercial team, ensuring integration of finance operation with commercial and operational teams
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA part qualified or finalist level
- Strong commercial experience - strong on core accounting, yet with a commercial focus
- Experience of working across finance and non-finance teams
- Strong interpersonally
- Strong on systems: SAP & Excel are highly advantageous
Continuously growing, the company can offer brilliant opportunities for career development and can offer study support for those looking to complete their studies. Located with great transport links also, the role is perfectly commutable for those travelling from Swindon or Gloucester.
Salary & Benefits:
The successful candidate will be paid a salary up to £35,000 + a strong benefits package
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.