Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary Role)
This role, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary Role), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate at the start of their career looking to progress.
The position will begin on a temporary basis with the likelihood of becoming permanent thereafter.
Candidates must be immediately available to start the role on the 1st September.
Our client are seeking a junior AP clerk with eye for detail to join their rapidly growing team.
Our ideal candidate would have had exposure to coordinating the AP process, for example invoice entry, making payments etc.
The candidate will gain experience working in a small finance team and be able to progress.
This role, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary Role), involves:
- Review and post all of our purchase invoices onto our accounting system, Xero
- Set up payments to ensure timely and accurate payment to suppliers
- Matching all invoices to purchase orders
- Miscellaneous financial analysis to help drive improvements to profitability and cash flow throughout the business
- Regularly review AP processes as the business grows in order to keep the function as accurate and efficient as possible.
- Some exposure to supplier statement reconciliations - training will be provided on this
- Maintain record of credit notes
- Bank reconciliations
The candidate we are looking for must have:
- At least 1 year of experience in the finance function of a small to medium sized company, ideally in e-commerce or retail
- Very high attention to detail and takes pleasure in making things "right"
They must also be able to commute to South West London and be immediately available to start at the beginning of September.
This role, Junior Accounts Payable Clerk (Temporary Role), is an exciting opportunity for a candidate looking to progress within Accountancy.