French AP Clerk
Accounts Payable Clerk- Excellent Hourly Rate
Your new company
The company you will be working for are market leaders in the manufacturing industry. They are based on the outskirts of Manchester City centre with free onsite parking provided.
Your new role
This is an ongoing temporary contract with an excellent chance of going permanent.
Your duties will include:
- Inputting of vendor invoices and credit notes onto SAP system
- Ensure Price and Quantities are checked via SAP and ensure the relevant authorisation has been given to approve invoices for payment
- Dealing with vendor and site queries
- Periodically prepare documents for archive
- Ensure queries are cleared so that payment can be made to agreed terms thus ensuring continuity of supply
- Preparing payment runs and obtaining necessary authorisation to process
- Reconciling Vendor statements monthly to Accounts Payable ledger and Goods Received Not Invoiced accrual.
What you'll need to succeed
In order to be successful you must have prior experience working in Accounts Payable. You must also have previously used SAP and be able to speak fluent French. The ability to work both individually and as part of a team is also essential.
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive a highly competitive hourly rate with the chance of a pay rise if the role goes permanent. You will gain a huge amount of exposure in a multi billion pound shared service centre. There is also free onsite parking and an exclusive benefits package.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.