Head of FP&A
5 days left
- Level of qualification
A newly created role in the team, reporting into the CFO, the role will sit in between operations & finance and will be heavily client facing. Travel will be required for 2-3 days a week across the UK - and the role holder will have several remote reports across the country. There will be a big focus on operational performance and a close working relationship with the financial reporting team.
- Review of monthly/ quarterly financial reporting
- Play a key role in the business planning process and wider 3 year strategic plan
- Preparation and analysis of business forecasts and projections
- Manage the regional teams to ensure accurate reporting of WIP and financial performance
- Focus on consistent and enhanced reporting as well as implementing SOX and GAAP changes
- Work with Finance & Operations teams to minimise Working Capital requirements
- Partner with the business to provide value added MI and assist in decision making and implementation of strategic goals
- Work with non-finance departments to optimise financials with clients
- Develop new operational processes and reporting formats for the new system
- Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA) with minimum 4 years PQE
- Previous experience of WIP (work in progress) is essential
- Previous experience working very closely with operations - and experience of operational finance
- Strong stakeholder engagement skills - ability to develop strategic working relationships with non finance
- Excellent IT skills - including excel
The business has a fantastic working environment, with a great team ethic. As this is a newly created role, there is a brilliant chance to put your own mark on it, and really make this role your own. As the company expands, there is of course chance to progress and grow.
Salary & benefits
The successful candidate will be paid up to £80,000 basic + benefits including pension and company car
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply.
Apply for Head of FP&A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly