Successful technology group is recruiting a Finance Manager for a division based in central Surrey.
The role will have an emphasis towards management information provision, commercial finance support and analysis as the organisation has a group function to deal with transactions and statutory accounting.
My client is a successful and growing technology group. They are seeking a Finance Manager for a divisional role based in central Surrey.
- Responsible for producing the monthly management accounts and management information ready for review with the Finance Director
- Preparation of the monthly reports used by senior management, including consolidated P&L and balance sheet reports.
- Preparation of forecasts -P&L , Balance Sheet and cash forecasts
- Responsible for monitoring inventory and ensuring adequate controls are implemented.
- Providing accurate and timely business and financial information as required
- Monitoring, maintaining and improving internal controls and platforms in the business
- Being pro-active in identifying and implementing value added opportunities
- Business partnering with sales to provide analysis and financial related support for commercial decision making
To be considered you will be a fully qualified accountant with broad finance experience.
Salary of £50,000 - £55,000 plus benefits