On behalf of a business based in Bracknell I am recruiting for a permanent Finance Analyst to join their expanding Finance Team.
My client is a large multinational company and a well known brand name with new offices easily accessible from the M4 in Bracknell.
The Assistant Finance Analyst will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in the production and analysis of the P&L, in addition to providing insightful commentary gained from interaction with the Sales & Marketing team.
- Provide support for Business Case reviews, challenge as appropriate and drive through improvements to ensure improved accuracy and visibility of performance.
- Attend planning & strategy meetings with the wider business.
- Assist in the production of daily, weekly and monthly reports to analyse performance against targets
- Identify trends, correlations, risks and/or opportunities.
To be considered for this position you must fulfil the following criteria:
- Some previous experience of partnering with sales, commercial, marketing, operations teams or similar and ability to influence senior internal & external stakeholders
- Early stage / Part Qualified ACCA or CIMA studier
- Advanced Excel skills
- Excellent communication skills
This position offers a highly competitive basic salary, bonus scheme and study support, if required.