Accounts Payable - Property (Tramps/Bluebox)
Fantastic opportunity for Accounts Payable Assistant to join one of London's largest privately owned property companies. Would be ideal for a candidate with 6-12 months experience in a similar role with progression and study support offered after 6 months.
The client are one of London's leading privately owned commercial real estate companies. They specialise in developments, investments and managing portfolios on behalf of their clients. They have international presence across Sweden, Finland, Panama and Spain with a global portfolio worth around £9 billion.
You would be reporting into the Financial Controller working in the Accounts Payable team of 3 and a wider team of 10.
This role will involve:
- Processing of Purchase Invoices
- Posting manual payments via Bluebox/Tramps
- Reconciling supplier statements to Bluebox
- Coding expenses/invoices and matching to Purchase Orders
- Reviewing cash allocations and resolving queries
- Liaising with suppliers and reconciling supplier statements
- Utilities (gas, electricity and rents) for vacant properties in the portfolio
- Sending invoices for approval by senior management
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders
This role has the opportunity for progression and additional responsibilities, including VAT reconciliations and reporting financial statements.
The successful candidate will:
- Have experience in a similar AP role
- Have worked within the Property industry previously
- Preferably have experience with Bluebox/Tramps or QUBE systems
- Be a strong communicator (both verbally and written) and confident in liaising with external and internal stakeholders and senior management
- Be immediately available to commit to a 6 month role with a start ASAP
This is an opportunity for an Accounts Payable Assistant to join a leading property company for a minimum of 6 months. After successful completion of the role, there may be a permanent job offered to the candidate at a permanent salary of £25,000.
There are additional benefits that the candidate will be entitled to, and on being offered a permanent role, they may be eligible for study support.
If this sounds like a role you would be well suited to, please apply now.