Immediately Available Credit Controller
6 days left
- Level of qualification
- Not qualified
The role Immediately Available Credit Controller is looking for a candidate who is happy to commit to a 1 month temporary role in The City of London.
The client are a retail company based in The City of London that are recruiting this role on the permanent side at a very junior level. However, need someone who can come in and hit the ground running whilst they recruit on the permanent side.
The key responsibilities for the immediately available credit controller will be:
- Chasing debt via phone and email
- Chasing invoices ranging from £10 up to £200,000
- Managing a ledger valued at £2M
- Using the system Sage 200 (accountancy)
The successful immediately available credit controller will have:
- 1 years credit control experience
- Sage 200 experience
- Ability to commute to The City of London
The successful candidate will join the accountancy team on a temporary basis. The hourly rate will be between £12 - £13ph depending on experience.
Please do not apply if you do not have the required accountancy experience as your application will not be considered.