Financial & Statutory Accountant (Shared Services)
Working for an experienced team leader and providing daily support to the Finance Director you will take on a broad financial reporting and statutory accounting role supporting key business units in Europe. This is a contract role that will provide great exposure to practical accounting for a discerning recently qualified accountant.
"This is ideal for someone looking to get a little experience in industry and wants some time to figure out their long term plan after moving out of practice. We are a nice team with good work life balance and plenty of opportunity to learn" - Finance Director
ABOUT THE ROLE
- Supporting statutory accounts preparation for multiple locations in Europe
- Working closely with Tax, legal and other teams to identify and remedy key risks
- Translation between USGAAP and local statutory requirements
- Act as a key point of contact for external audit teams
- Interacting with PTP, OTC, Intercompany and other finance teams both locally and internationally
ABOUT THE PERSON
- This role will ideally suit a recently qualified accountant looking for their first step outside of practice OR an industry trained accountant that has recently completed their accounting exams.
- Previous exposure to a shared services environment or USGAPP will be a distinct advantage
Working across all business types, but exclusively within the accounting, finance tax community, Barden exists to share bespoke advice, guidance and support to professionals along each step of their career journey.
Apply for Financial & Statutory Accountant (Shared Services)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly