Management Accountant - Kent
Exciting opportunity working for a niche construction business based in Kent. Reporting to the Financial Controller, this role has great exposure to a wide range of people and skills. Ideally suited to a candidate looking to consolidate their project and management accounting experience for a well respected and growing company.
Our client is a specialist construction company based in Kent.
This is a varied role within a construction business. The main duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Produce Management Accounts and the management of the Balance Sheets
- Prepare and produce reports including Work in Progress
- Extensive work on Tender Submissions and Contract Costings
- Liaising with Auditors for Year End Audit
- Management of Ledger Staff and ongoing reviews on processes and controls
- Working with directors to identify issues and increase efficiency's and margins
* Qualified accountant (ACA, ACCA or CIMA)
* Experience of producing management accounts
* Experience working in construction or manufacturing although other similar industries will be considered
* Candidates looking for a challenge and to progress and grow with a company
The Management Accountant role is paying between £38-40,000 plus bonus and other great benefits.