Finance Business Partner
Exciting opportunity for a business partner to join a forward thinking Logistics company and progress their career further.
This growing construction company based in Kent is now looking for a Finance Business Partner to strengthen their team further.
* The Finance Business Partner must ensure accurate and timely financial management information is prepared with detailed analysis of spend.
* Work in close partnership with the individual budget holders and the group consolidation team to provide accurate, timely and comprehensive annual budgets as well as monthly re-forecasts.
* To independently conduct monthly review meetings with budget holders and to act as a key point of contact to support the budget holders with commercial business, capital and investment proposals.
* Cost review to ensure costs are reported in the correct legal entities.
* Monthly presentation of financial performance, full year forecasts and budget variances including understanding financial opportunities and risk.
* To build strong relations and provide financial support to commercial decision making.
* Challenge business managers to ensure that all concepts have been properly considered before presenting to the business.
* Challenge current ways of working, driving efficiencies and cost savings wherever possible
* Review of monthly commitments and preparations of monthly accruals and prepayments reconciliations including timely follow up on any queries.
* Assist with year end audit.
* Be comfortable dealing with and working through issues and operational challenges with project teams and other stakeholders, getting into details to ensure you understand the cost drivers of the business and can provide insight to the non-finance members
* Be dependent on your resourcefulness and ability to influence and partner with finance teams in the business units together with non-finance managers.
* Strong Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
* Solid accounting skills, diligent and accurate.
* Experience of running and performing budgeting or forecasting processes.
* Commercial acumen.
* Excellent analytical ability with a good attention to detail.
* Strong communication skills with the ability to present plans to support business decisions.
* Determined and assertive, prepared to get into the detail to understand the complex cost drivers of the business.
* Good time management skills, ability to prioritise workload and ability to work to strict reporting deadlines.
* Prior experience of Management Accounts is essential
This role is paying between £45-50,000 plus bonus and other benefits.