Management Accountant - Global Business
4 days left
- Level of qualification
My client is looking for a Management Accountant role with the opportunity to progress into a Financial Controller in the near future.
My client is a blue chip business based in Kent who is looking for a Management Accountant to join their team.
This is a broad based and operationally involved Management Accountant role with a superb business. Duties will include the following:
* Produce Management Accounts and the management of the Balance Sheets
* Extensive work on Tender Submissions and Contract Costings
* Prepare balance sheet reconciliations
* Responsible for the preparation and analysis of forecasts and budgets
* Liaising with Auditors for Year End Audit
* Working with directors to identify issues and increase efficiency's and margins
You will work closely with the Finance Manager, and will have exposure to senior directors across the organisation.
The successful candidate will have experience in the following,
- Preparing and producing the management accounts
- Experience of budgeting and forecasting
- Experience of balance sheet reconciliations
- Experience of mentoring junior staff
- Must be Qualified ACCA/ACA/CIMA
The Senior Accountant role is paying between £40-50,000 plus benefits.