Senior Fund Accountant (ACA, ACCA, CIMA) - investment company
You will play a crucial role in my client's award-winning outsourced solutions by providing accountancy services to its clients. Led by a Financial Reporting Manager, you will provide unrivalled day-to-day fund accounting services, while also continuing to develop through your professional studies.
One of the fastest-growing fund and corporate services companies, my client has seen exceptional organic growth and staff retention since its inception.
- Bookkeeping a complex range of funds, management companies and associated fund structures and liaise with clients and intermediaries as necessary
- Completing all aspects of accounting matters for a portfolio of fund structures, including the preparation, reconciliation and proofing of investor reports, statutory financial statements, and ad-hoc investor queries
- Dealing with the completion of routine audit queries
- Preparing periodic bank reconciliations and provide supporting documentation evidencing transactions
- Successful candidates will be expected to have ascertained a relevant professional qualification (preferably ACA)
- Sound technical financial services knowledge (to be supported through the my client's internal training programme)
- Computer literacy skills are essential
Up to £45,000 plus unrivalled benefits