Accounts Payable - SAP
Accounts Payable role for an experienced candidate to join a finance team of 5, reporting into the Finance Manager. The company is always looking to promote candidates internally so there are great opportunities for progression.
The client who are recruiting this role are leaders in the Oil and Gas industry, they specialise in exploration, production and development of a variety of portfolios worldwide. They have a presence in 13 countries within Europe, Asia, Africa and South America and are currently expanding globally, looking to add to the Finance team to help with this growth.
This role is for an Accounts Payable Clerk who has experience using SAP. The responsibilities will include:
- Managing the AP function for one area of the business, working as part of a team of 5
- Matching, batching and coding invoices to Purchase Orders
- Paying invoices and responsible for payment runs
- Sending invoices for authorisation
- Assisting with invoice payments
- Maintaining the AP ledger with SAP
- Assisting with the wider AP team and ad-hoc duties
- Posting direct debits
The successful candidate:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years experience within the AP function
- Must have experience using SAP system
- Will have at least intermediate Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables and preferably Macros)
- Must have great communication skills and be comfortable talking to senior stakeholders
- Will be able to commit to a role for a minimum of 5 months
- Will be able to problem-solve and have great attention to detail
The role would be suited to a graduate with a few years post-graduate AP experience, or an AAT studier looking to take the next step in their career.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an Accounts Payable Clerk for a 5 month period (with potential for a permanent contract upon successful conclusion).
The candidate must be immediately available, and the salary will be between £10-13 per hour with the permanent salary equivalent of £20,000-£22,000.
If this role sounds of interest and you have the relevant experience, please apply now!